Rhesus negative dating

Rated 3.82/5 based on 531 customer reviews

Marrying a local partner requires foreigners to take part in several legal procedures and observe cultural norms.

Here are just a few important things expats and foreigners must know before picking up an Indonesian partner.

Rh-negative mothers who have had vaginal bleeding during their pregnancy or who have their pregnancy terminated can still be exposed to positive foetal blood.Everyone inherits genes from their parents that determine their blood group, as well as their tendency to have Rhesus (or D) antigens or not. In 85% of the population, the D antigens are present, which means that the majority of the population have a positive blood group.In the remaining 15%, they are absent, which means these individuals have a negative blood group.The Rhesus factor is a special antigen or protein on the surface of red blood cells.This is a protective mechanism that helps the body to recognise its own blood.

Leave a Reply